The Archives’ reading room is open under measures that allow for social distancing and time to sanitize between patrons.
- Researchers are required to make an appointment to access the reading room until further notice.
- All staff and patrons are required to wear a mask.
- No more than 7 researchers may be in the reading room at a time.
- Only one researcher may sit at each table.
- Only two people may access public computers at a time.
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant after each researcher, as well as other high touch areas.
- Archives staff will make copies at the copy machine for patrons to minimize the number of people touching the machine.
To make an appointment email us at email@example.com or call 406-782-3280. We look forward to seeing you again!